A configuração no WooCommerce baseia-se em escolher o País base como Brasil (e seu estado de localização) e moeda Real do Brasil. Em seguida você precisa configurar o plugin WooCommerce PagSeguro. A versão atual do plugin suporta a API 2.0 do PagSeguro, isto inclui.
- Retorno automático dos dados
- Alteração do status de pagamento
- Pagamentos através do Token
- Verificação dos valores e itens da compra
This plugin adds a meta box to the bottom of every page, which will allow you to mark the event of the page landing in MixPanel accordingly.
Updated to Version 1.5.1
– Tracking code updated to latest version.
– Now you can custom label posts too.
– Event tracking code has been moved to wp_footer.php for speed improvements.
iPay88 is a leading regional Payment Gateway Provider in South East Asia, owned by The Mobile88 Group of Companies.
iPay88 offers merchants comprehensive online payment options such as credit/debit cards, bank transfers and alternative online payments such as Alipay and Philippines payment options. The payment process uses a redirect approach, customers will be redirected a secure iPay88 page where they will make a payment and then be returned to your store.
The plugin supports iPay88 Malaysia and Philippines gateways.
SSL certificate is not required.
Setup and Configuration
Main steps to configure the iPay88 extension.
- Login to your WooCommerce store.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > iPay88.
- Enable/Disable iPay88.
- Choose which iPay88 gateway you are using.
- Set your “Method Title” and “Description”. These options are seen on the checkout page.
- Enter your iPay88 Merchant Code.
- Enter your iPay88 Merchant Key.
- Enable “Debug Log”, if you want to get a log of the request and response steps and parameters.
- Save Changes.
Quickly integrate all major payment methods in WooCommerce, wherever you need them. Simply drop them ready-made into your WooCommerce webshop with this powerful plugin by Mollie. Mollie is dedicated to making payments better for WooCommerce.
No need to spend weeks on paperwork or security compliance procedures. No more lost conversions because you don’t support a shopper’s favorite payment method or because they don’t feel safe. We made payments intuitive and safe for merchants and their customers.
- VISA (International)
- MasterCard (International)
- American Express (International)
- Cartes Bancaires (France)
- CartaSi (Italy)
- V Pay (International)
- Maestro (International)
Alternative payment methods:
- iDEAL (Netherlands)
- Bancontact (Belgium)
- ING Home’Pay (Belgium)
- PayPal (International)
- Giropay (Germany)
- EPS (Austria)
- SOFORTbanking (EU)
- Belfius (Belgium)
- KBC/CBC payment button (Belgium)
- SEPA – Credit Transfer (EU)
- SEPA – Direct Debit (EU)
- Bitcoin (International)
- Paysafecard (International)
- Gift cards (Netherlands)
- Support for all available Mollie payment methods
- Compatible with WooCommerce Subscriptions for recurring payments (credit card, iDEAL, SEPA Direct Debit and more)
- Transparent pricing. No startup fees, no monthly fees, and no gateway fees. No hidden fees, period.
- Edit the order, title and description of every payment method in WooCommerce checkout
- Support for full and partial payment refunds (WooCommerce 2.2+)
- Configurable pay outs: daily, weekly, monthly – whatever you prefer
- Powerful dashboard on mollie.com to easily keep track of your payments.
- Fast in-house support. You will always be helped by someone who knows our products intimately.
- Multiple translations: English, Dutch, German and French
- Event log for debugging purposes
- WordPress Multisite support
- WPML support
Klarna Checkout for WooCommerce is a plugin that extends WooCommerce, allowing you to take payments via Klarna.
- Klarna Checkout is available in Austria, Denmark, Finland, Germany, The Netherlands, Norway, Sweden, United Kingdom and the United States.
- You need an agreement with Klarna to be able to use this plugin.
- WooCommerce 3.0 or newer is required.
- PHP 5.6 or higher is required.
- A SSL Certificate is required.
Required WooCommerce Settings
- Make sure that you have enabled pretty permalinks in your WordPress installation. Otherwise callbacks from Klarna back to your store won’t work and orders will not be updated with the correct order status/information.
- It is recommended to enable guest checkout (Enable guest checkout setting inWooCommerce > Settings > Checkout). If you don’t allow guest checkout you must check both Automatically generate username from customer email and Automatically generate customer password in WooCommerce > Settings > Accounts setting page.
- Make sure that you disable the Display returning customer login reminder on the “Checkout” page feature in WooCommerce > Settings > Account. When the customer clicks the Place order button in Klarnas iframe the purchase is completed and this plugin will then trigger the start of WooCommerce checkout process. No error handling of required form fields are available in this step.
- To get the order total to match between WooCommerce and Klarna you need to configure WooCommerce to display prices with 2 decimals. More information about displaying of prices and how it can cause rounding issues can be found in this article.
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > Klarna Checkout.
- Enable Klarna Checkout by checking the Enable Klarna Checkout checkbox.
- Title – Enter the title for the payment method displayed in the checkout and order confirmation emails
- Description – Enter the description of the payment method displayed in the checkout page.
- Separate shipping address – Tick this checkbox if you want to allow customers to use a shipping address that is not the same as their billing address.
- Other payment method button text – Customize the Select another payment methodbutton text that is displayed in checkout if using other payment methods than Klarna Checkout. Leave blank to use the default (and translatable) text.
- Shipping details – Additional shipping information that will be displayed to customers in Klarna Checkout iframe after they have placed an order.
- Allowed Customer Types – Select if you want to sell both to consumers and companies or only to one of them (available for SE, NO and FI).
- Product URLs – Tick the checkbox if you want to send product and product image URLs to Klarna.
- Logging – Logging events in the module. The log can be found by navigating to → WooCommerce → System Status → Logs.
- Test mode – Tick the checkbox if you make purchases using a test account.
- Date of birth mandatory – Tick this checkbox if you want to make it mandatory for customers to enter their date of birth during checkout.
WooCommerce USA ePay allows you to process payments directly on your site at checkout via USA ePay’s payment processing services. A USA ePay account is required to use this plugin.
Gateway Mode Comparison
Merchants who previously used this plugin with USA ePay’s payment processing will use the legacy payment gateway mode by default. New installs will not see this legacy mode, as it should not be used.
For existing merchants, you can “switch” to the new USA ePay payment method, which adds tons of new features, such as refunds, voids, payment captures, and more.
Once you’ve done so, you’ll be able to switch over to the newer gateway mode from the Plugins menu by clicking “Use the USA ePay gateway”, and then re-enter your settings to use the newer features.
The Pin Payments Gateway extension allows you to use Australian-based Pin Payments as a credit card processor without a bank merchant account. Using Pin Payment’s secure Pin.js payment form, whereby the credit card details are never received by your server, you can process payments in any currency supported by Pin.
It also supports re-using cards. When a visitor pays, they are set up in Pin Payments as a customer and use the same card on a future order. This is a timesaver for returning customers.
- Active Pin Payments account
- Store set to currency supported by Pin Payments
- SSL certificate
- Download the .zip file from your WooCommerce account.
- Go to: WordPress Admin > Plugins > Add New and Upload Plugin with the file you downloaded with Choose File.
- Install Now and Activate the extension.
More information at: Install and Activate Plugins/Extensions.
Setup and Configuration
- Log in to your Pin Payments dashboard and click Account from the menu.
- Make note of your API Keys, both Publishable (used with Pin.js) and Secret (used for server-based calls).
- If you have completed the activation process, you will have both test and live API key sets. If you have not, you will need to follow this process again with your live API keys once you’ve been activated.
- Log into your WordPress Dashboard.
- Click on WooCommerce | Settings from the left hand menu, then the top tab “Payment Gateways”. You should see “Pin Payments” as an option in the list.
- You should see “Pin Payments” displayed across the top of the page as a link also. Click on this to configure the plugin, and you will see a list of options:
- Tick to “Enable this payment method”.
- The “Title” option allows you to determine what your customers will see this payment option displayed as. You might choose for this to be something like “Pin Payments” or “Credit card”.
- The “Enable Test mode” option allows you to test transactions with this payment gateway to ensure your setup is correct.
- Enter your “Publishable API Key” and “Secret API Key” (both test and live if you have them).
- Save changes in WordPress and you’re done.
Accept payments from major credit cards on your WooCommerce website with Chase Paymentech. This integration uses a Chase hosted page page via iframe for maximum security – payments are routed directly through Chase’s secure servers rather than your own. This extension supports:
- WooCommerce Subscriptions
- WooCommerce Pre-Orders
- refunds and voids from the WooCommerce admin
- authorizing or authorizing + capturing charges
- capture charges individually or in bulk from the WooCommerce admin
- customer can securely save payment methods to their accounts during checkout and use them for future purchases
This is extension is used if both your merchant account and payment processing / payment gateway services are via Chase Paymentech. If you use another payment gateway, such as Authorize.net, you can use a different payment gateway integration plugin.
This plugin allows you to send notifications to Slack channels when certain events in WordPress occur.
By default, there are two events that can be sent to Slack:
- When a post needs review (status transitioned to ‘pending’)
- When a post is published
- When there’s a new comment
It’s possible to add more events using
slack_get_events filter. For more information check the doc.
Development of this plugin is done on GitHub. Pull requests are always welcome.
- All payment methods with one contract
- No fixed fees, get started within 24 hours
- The customer never leaves your e-commerce store
In PaysonCheckout 2.0 Payson has removed all unnecessary steps in the checkout to increase conversions and sales. The payment window is nicely integrated into your e-store where customers can pay with a single click! All purchases are based on the service Invoice via email. The customer can then choose to get the goods delivered first and pay retrospectively or pay the invoice immediately upon purchase, for example by card, online bank payment or SMS.