SnapScan allows South African customers to check out securely and faster with a simple scan or tap. Because the app encrypts and stores a user’s card details on their phones, your customers spend less time in checkout and more time shopping!
- A SnapScan account. To sign up, visit www.snapscan.co.za
Setup and Configuration
- Go to: WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > SnapScan.
- Enable when ready to go live.
- Enter a Title and Description shown to customers in checkout.
- Enter the SnapCode and Merchant API Key and Merchant Callback Token provided to you by SnapScan.
- Save changes.
- Customers select the SnapScan payment option
- Customers scan the unique code to pay
- WooCommerce sets the order to Processing when payment is complete, and you ship the goods