iPay88 is a leading regional Payment Gateway Provider in South East Asia, owned by The Mobile88 Group of Companies.
iPay88 offers merchants comprehensive online payment options such as credit/debit cards, bank transfers and alternative online payments such as Alipay and Philippines payment options. The payment process uses a redirect approach, customers will be redirected a secure iPay88 page where they will make a payment and then be returned to your store.
The plugin supports iPay88 Malaysia and Philippines gateways.
SSL certificate is not required.
Setup and Configuration
Main steps to configure the iPay88 extension.
- Login to your WooCommerce store.
- Go to WooCommerce > Settings > Checkout > iPay88.
- Enable/Disable iPay88.
- Choose which iPay88 gateway you are using.
- Set your “Method Title” and “Description”. These options are seen on the checkout page.
- Enter your iPay88 Merchant Code.
- Enter your iPay88 Merchant Key.
- Enable “Debug Log”, if you want to get a log of the request and response steps and parameters.
- Save Changes.